Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photo Shoot

Today we dressed all my kids up in matching outfits and embarked upon a photo shoot with cousin Lucy. We took over 100 photos, and I think we might have ten good ones :) After three hours, we had our photos taken, had them uploaded, and had a collage made. I spent a little more time playing with the collage maker and we get to pick up our prints later tonight. Technology is awesome!
Lucy is two months and Eleanor is six months. They were never happy at the same time. And when they were happy, they weren't looking in the same direction. My sister-in-law said that if they would even both cry at the same time, that would make a good picture. But that never happened, either!
It was amazing how many times we'd have all the kids set up for a photo, and one of them would turn their heads. And that's not even taking the babies into consideration! I think we need to have more photo shoots like this throughout the year, so that when the time comes, my kids will hold their poses, look at the camera, and smile normally.
For some of the better pictures, check out the album Christmas photo shoot on picassa.

No comments: